Americas Client Relations Associate - Graduate Program
Bachelor degree , BUSINESS STUDIES / MANAGEMENT
Deadline Deadline: TBA
Structured Retail Products, a leading Big Data FinTech business, and part of Euromoney Institutional Investor, is looking to fill an Americas Client Relations position. This role is suited to a recent Graduate or junior sales professional who wants to develop their career in Sales and Business Development. The candidate must be a self-starter with an interest in Finance, Media and Fintech. The post will be based in New York and report to the Americas Head of Business Development.
As Americas Client Relations Associate, you are key in the execution of SRP’s sales strategy as you will be responsible for various parts of the sales process, with a focus on building relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities across SRP’s suite of services.
Your role as Americas Client Relations Associate will include but will not be limited to
- making sales of subscriptions, research reports, events, awards, and advertising to buy-side clients in the Americas region including retail banks, private banks, asset managers, fund managers, and life insurance companies.
- Liaise with buy-side and sell-side clients and analyse their usage of SRP in order to gauge their needs for additional services, such as consulting, API, bespoke reports, and events (conferences).
- Handle client requests for the Americas region and discuss leads with the Head of Business Development
- You will help drive sales by working with the Head of Client Relations to oversee the operational side of the sales process, including but not limited to:
- vetting SRP Americas trial registrations, ensuring they are contacted by SRP within 24 hours
- researching new potential clients and generating leads
- visiting clients and potential clients on-site to offer demos of the SRP portal
- preparing and following up contracts to ensure they are signed on time
- providing updated usage reporting to the Head of Business Development on all account activity
- increasing and maintaining usage amongst existing clients through pro-active contact, regular client meetings and offering demos of SRP’s services to “at risk” accounts and potential new clients;
- create strategic digital retention campaigns over the lifecycle of a subscription