AXA Management Traineeship
Deadline Deadline: TBA
Do you want to make a difference with a leading insurer and develop your leadership skills at the same time? If so, apply now for our Management Trainee Programme. Developing yourself in different roles and teams, eventually to land in a job with impact that fits your drive and ambition.
What can you look forward to?
A traineeship of 2 years starting in September 2023 in which challenge, growth and coaching are of central importance:
- In the first 4 months you will learn the basics: you will end up in a basic position in one of our Business Units such as Underwriting, Claims or Production. The heart of our activities where we live up to our purpose - ‘protecting what matters to our clients’ - every day. Where policies are drawn up, claims are managed and we try to make a difference for customers every day. At the same time, you will be immersed in all processes and departments of our company, and you will start an intensive learning track.
- Afterwards you are ready to take on two challenging, more strategic assignments, each in a different department. It's about exciting projects in product, programme or change management and digitisation or transformation.
- Finally, you land yourself in a challenging role that is tailor-made for you. This can be a position as people manager, project manager or in another expert role.
- Or would you like to use your expertise at non-profit organisation TADA , which provides socially focused training to vulnerable teenagers? You can!
Do we have a match?
- in possession of a master's degree (and it doesn't have to be in economics or law = any master's degree is welcome with us)?
- a school leaver or recent graduate (with max. 2 years' experience)?
- a Dutch or French speaker with a very good understanding of the second language and fluent in English?
- someone who likes to take charge, who likes to step out of his comfort zone and who wants to continue to develop?
If so, then don't hesitate - send us your application today! We would like to emphasise that everyone is welcome at AXA Belgium, regardless of gender, sexual preference, disability or ethnic background. If you need support before or during the recruitment process, we are happy to help.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
About the Entity
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
What We Offer
What are your benefits?
- A challenging and varied track from day 1.
- On-the-jobtraining, in combination with a generous training budget that will allow you to work intensively on your soft skills.
- An attractive community, where more is done than just work. Just think of after-works and team-buildings.
- The opportunity to build your career with a global leader in the insurance world, where diversity and inclusion are not just empty words (for example, did you know that 60% of our management board are women?).
- The real possibility to harmonize work and life perfectly – so you can work from home up to 4 days a week (but you can certainly come more often, our office building is very attractive and we have a wonderful coffee bar!). Working from a southern destination is also possible: we offer telework from abroad for up to 10 days!
- The chance to do self-care through your work, through Shape, our wellbeing programme that focuses on exercise, healthy nutrition, enough sleep and disconnection.
- And don't forget: a contract of indefinite duration starting in September 2023, a varied salary package with numerous fringe benefits, and 36 days of holiday!