Bertelsmann Future Leaders Business
Deadline Deadline: TBA
From numbers to values: Make your move.
Our Future Leaders Graduate Program offers you the perfect opportunity to think about and act on innovative business models shaping the future of our media, services, and education businesses. Work on projects matching your professional background, interest, and strengths. Get a glimpse of entrepreneurship while expanding your network and get to know innovative, creative people in an international setting.
The Business track of our graduate program includes mentoring by Corporate Management Development and divisional leaders. If you combine superior relationship-building and collaborative skills with an ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders, our program offers excellent opportunities for your professional development.
Join our Business Graduate Program and you will:
- Turn your creative ideas into reality
- Develop your own business concepts and strategies
- Gain international work experience
- Expand your international network
- Enjoy individual career coaching
- Grow through targeted training
- Know what it takes to become an entrepreneur
What you should bring to be a Business Future Leader
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree and 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven entrepreneurial experience displayed in a business initiative or large project
- Leadership skills and demonstrated affinity for media
- Ability to communicate with top management in English as well as proficiency in German
- Geographic flexibility, as projects are located throughout the world