Bertelsmann Future Leaders Creative Management
Deadline Deadline: TBA
From ability to art: make your move.
Anyone who has studied humanities or social sciences does not run companies? At Bertelsmann, we see things very differently. That is why our trainee program specifically prepares humanities and social scientists for a career as a manager. Because they have a lot of skills that you need in this job.
If you would like to expand your business administration knowledge, are looking for a job as a trainee and would like to help shape the media world of tomorrow in an innovative and creative way - you have come to the right place in our company. With our trainee program, we give you the freedom you need to write your own personal success story.
As a Creative Management Trainee you will:
- 12 months to get to know different areas and jobs of our company
- Complete stations in Germany and other European countries
- contribute your ideas to the development and implementation of innovative business models
- show what you're made of when working on creative and commercial tasks
- acquire business and entrepreneurial know-how
What you should bring with you to become a Creative Future Leader
- Master's degree in the humanities, social sciences, politics, media, linguistics or communication sciences
- Relevant internships in the media or business environment
- Proven interest in management issues
- very good analytical and communication skills
- very good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to move to a new location several times