Bertelsmann Future Leaders Data Science
Deadline Deadline: TBA
Data-driven with determination: Make your move.
There is an immense variety of projects and jobs around data at Bertelsmann. That’s why we decided to train our very own data experts by setting up a graduate program for data scientists. Our Future Leaders Graduate Program enables data experts to develop innovative solutions for the ever-changing media world.
If you are goal-oriented with a curious and problem-solving mindset, profound knowledge of machine learning methods and database concepts, our graduate program is your ideal next move. With our program specifically designed for Future Leaders in data science, we offer you the freedom you need to kickstart your career and create your own success story at the same time.
Join our Data Science Graduate Program and you will:
- Get to know different Bertelsmann divisions and jobs worldwide over the course of 18 months and multiple rotations
- Learn from renowned data scientists, analysts, and explore new use cases for machine learning and AI
- Constantly train yourself and hone your data skills within a business context
- Add your knowledge and experience to at least three major data projects
- Leverage new data sources and integrate traditional structured data with raw data
What you should bring to be a Data Future Leader
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in a quantitative field such as Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics, or related topics
- Problem-solving mindset with strong relationship building, collaborative and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of machine learning methods and database concepts
- Solid programming skills in Python and R; additional programming languages such as SAS, Scala, Spark, C/C++, and/or Java
- Experience working with data science (via internships, research projects, etc.)