Carlsberg Digital Graduate Programme
Masters degree , Computer Engineering / Technical Informatics , Software Engineering
Deadline Deadline: TBA
DIGITAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME
As a digital graduate, you will help pave the way for the Carlsberg Group’s digital transformation as a part of Integrated Information Technology (IIT). In IIT we provide Carlsberg with essential technology, data and business capabilities, which you will be given hands-on experience with. The aim is that our solutions will create value across business processes as well as with our customers and consumers. The digital graduate track is a two-year programme with three rotations and a graduate group project done in collaboration with your fellow Digital graduate colleagues. You will be based in our Central Office in Copenhagen. Going abroad for a rotation is a possibility but not something we can guarantee.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer you an exciting programme where you will experience a broad variance of our core capabilities in IIT, while being mentored and supported by a mentor from our Senior Leadership Team.
You will be taking on a professional and personal growth journey, that will require a lot of you, but at the same time will be very rewarding and equip you with a broad toolbox and competencies to take on an exciting permanent role after the programme ends. Together with your fellow digital graduates you will create and drive a “special project” assigned to you as a group to work on the side of your other responsibilities. This is your unique chance to leave a mark on Carlsberg with a project you drove from idea creation to finished project.
The foundation of the programme is to give you the opportunity to learn and explore different areas of IIT. Over the 24 months, we plan for three rotations of eight months each.
You will be exposed to our core capabilities such as business development & innovation, IT strategy, advanced analytics, Intelligent Automation, business process, UX and digital workplace. All disciplines and the work we do in IIT is tightened to our markets and regions.
Your first rotation will be assigned to you once you join the programme, but you will get the chance to give inputs and thereby shape your future rotations in collaboration with your mentor and manager. We do however expect you to keep an open mindset if we choose a rotation for you that you wouldn’t have picked yourself. We seek to give you all-around exposure to IIT and Carlsberg as a company, and this sometimes means trying something completely different than what you would have planned for yourself.
An example of a rotation lifecycle could be a first rotation in Digital Workplace, then a rotation in Global Strategy & Enterprise PMO and at last a rotation in Software Engineering. Providing you with capabilities and experience of many different areas of our digital transformation and priorities.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY FOR THE DIGITAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME?
So, here are some reasons why Carlsberg’s Digital Graduate Programme is a great professional experience you would not want to miss:
• As a digital graduate, you will be an active part of our development journey in Carlsberg while working with your own development.
• You will go through a steep learning curve and experience a global and exciting work culture by working with colleagues from other functions, markets and countries.
• You will get a senior mentor who will be supporting your career progression and be a trusted sparring partner for you on both professional and personal development.
• Carlsberg has a unique and attractive culture which instigates a sense of belonging across all graduates and colleagues.
• There are two multiday graduate workshops each year, which are significant for your development and a great opportunity to build strong relationships within the graduate community across the different tracks.
• Joining one of the biggest brewery companies in the world, also means you will be offered training about how to brew beer and how to taste beer