Client Technical Support (Fresh Graduate)
INFORMATICS / COMPUTER SCIENCES , Other Informatics / Computer Sciences
Deadline Deadline: TBA
This role is to support customer's enquiries, complaints, and technical diagnosis & troubleshoot via email/telephone, computer systems, software systems within standard time frames. Analytical, articulate, result-oriented and provide excellent follow-up. Displays excellent communication skills and works effectively with customers from various cultural backgrounds who have varied levels of technical knowledge. Answer and handle customer inquiries, complaints and 1st level escalations from customers. Responsible for setting realistic customer expectations, and meeting or exceeding these expectations.
- Diagnosis, troubleshoot and responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail / chat, online, social media and phone.
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical service or care issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls / contacts.
- Escalation of issues to the Product Support team and / or Technical Support Manager in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Analytical, articulate, result-oriented and provide excellent follow-up.
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Maintain accurate call logging and tracking into Helpdesk database.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding and ability in international environment.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Degree in Computer Science / IT related discipline
- Fresh graduates with related field of studies are also encouraged to apply.
- Possesses understanding and technical ability for Computers, Hardware and Software Troubleshooting.
- Those with professional certification from Microsoft / Red Hat / Novell will have an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang, Malaysia.
- Able to speak in English, other languages such as Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese will have an added advantage.