EMEA Sales Graduate Program 2019
Masters degree , Business Studies with Technology , Computer Engineering / Technical Informatics , Marketing and Sales Management
Deadline Deadline: TBA
We are interested in bringing onboard graduates who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal graduate is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well with a team and acts with integrity.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Learns the full range of Dell EMC technology, products and services to be able to identify how these products and services align to customer/partner needs.
- Sells Dell EMC's products and services to specified customer/partner segments in alignment with outside sales.
- Identifies and qualifies new channel partners, distributors and retailers.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues cross-functionally, to support the sales process as well as maintains and expands business relationships/market share with existing and new customers/partners.
- Explains technical, industry and market facts to position Dell EMC as a competitive solution.
- Demonstrates sales ability to meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly targets in relation to KPIs.