Graduate Buyer Analyst
Financial Management , Business Informatics
Deadline Deadline: TBA
Analyst, Buyer (Graduate)
Our products drive human progress. Our Purchasing team drives the progress of our supply systems. We lead strategic and operational commodity teams, while developing supplier strategy, long-range plans and the optimization of the global supply chain. Our remit includes setting delivery performance goals and implementing procurement initiatives and process improvements. We also oversee the planning and obtaining of materials, components, equipment and services for all parts of the business, including checking requisitions, developing new supply sources and ensuring best quality at best value from third parties.
Join us as an Analyst, Buyer on our Purchasing team in Limerick, Ireland/ Hybrid Remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Analyst, Buyer you will plan and obtain materials, components, equipment and services for all parts of the business, monitoring the cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to ensure best quality at best value.
- Develop and foster cooperative relationships while examining situations to generate effective courses of action
- Participate as a member of multi-functional teams to manage the cost of returned materials against current quarterly supplier pricing
- Place purchase orders for a variety of goods, services and materials
- Review necessary invoices with accounts payable team and follow up with vendors regarding order status
- Coordinate delivery, purchasing ROI, system data integrity and supply chain risk
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Analytical, data driven approach.
- Proven Excel Skills.
- Work in a fast past & timebound environment.
- Ability to adopt to processes, systems, and tools quickly
- Ability to track the supply and availability of components, materials and services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous related or equivalent experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.