Graduate Software Engineer
Bachelor degree , INFORMATICS / COMPUTER SCIENCES , Software Engineering
Deadline Deadline: TBA
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. #We Are Cisco
Cisco is looking to recruit Software Development Engineers to be a part of the success of our product evolution and be part of a highly driven, talented engineering team.
What You’ll Do:
The candidate will work on design and implementation of complex features in a multi-threaded environment under Linux OS using Java, or C++ software languages.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Develop and extend advanced control and data plane features in an extreme scaled environment
· Conceive, design, and implement new innovative solutions for arising demands of clients
· Get highly familiar with how network applications operate
· Get familiar with open-source development techniques while incorporating internal work-processes
· Develop C++ & Python SW features and Test automation