Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Deadline Deadline: TBA
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a Graduate Technical Support Engineer on our Technical Support team in Poland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Graduate Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for meaningful and challenging work assignments in the area of Enterprise Computing, including problem-solving, call center management, basic IBM Mainframe storage systems software and hardware concepts and how Dell products interface with the Mainframe platform. You will work with a diverse team to understand how our customers are supported, products are developed and what niche our Mainframe products fill in the market.
- Provides basic technical support to internal, and external Dell customers worldwide.
- Works as part of a team ensuring smooth transitions for customer and field reported software issues.
- Responsible for sharing all acquired knowledge concerning problem resolution with engineering, field, and other departments as appropriate.
- Monitors and tracks all software service calls, provides call status updates at regular intervals and communicates status to customers using Customer Service Call Tracking Databases.
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Master degree - completed Computer Sciences or similar technical degree, with technical experience preferred (must have graduated within the last 12 months).
- Advanced level of English languages skills/both verbal and written.
- Interest in learning system software and hardware on the System z/Mainframe and Enterprise data processing.
- Logical and structured thinking skills. Exposure to programming (any language).
- Cooperation abilities with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who enjoys working with other people and has a sense of empathy for their customers.
- ability to comprehend technical training and willingness to dive into a technical issue on your own. Enjoys learning new things and is curious about how things work.
- Possess patience and thinking outside the box in order to solve problems, will require attention to small details.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
As our Employee you will be entitled to:
- Private medical care
- Group life insurance
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Allowance for remote work
- 29 days per year to work from abroad
- Lunch card
- Benefit Systems vouchers or Multisport card
- Languages’ classes
- Discounts for Dell Products
- Wellness Program
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program