International Financial Management Trainee Program (IFM)
Mechanical Engineering , Process Engineering , Industrial Engineering & Management , Chemical Engineering
Deadline Deadline: TBA
At Bayer we are working to make our vision “Health for all, hunger for none” a reality.
For successful corporate management, management depends on fast and reliable information. This ensures the company's competitiveness and creates trust among its stakeholders.
Our 18-month International Financial Management (IFM) trainee program offers you wide-ranging career opportunities through entry into one of the following areas:
- Accounting: preparing financial data and making it available to management, employees, shareholders and the public
- Controlling: identifying measures and recommendations to improve results and providing implementation advice
- Internal Audit & Risk Management: Audit and consulting services as well as protection, value creation and improvement of business processes
- Treasury: Securing liquidity and increasing the value of the company
Exciting projects, international teams, continuous learning and personal development and, last but not least, fun – this is what awaits you when you join us as a trainee. Here you have the chance to build up a broad expert knowledge, to be involved in diverse projects and to really make a difference.
What you bring
- Above average Master's degree in economics and/or industrial engineering with a focus on controlling, finance, accounting, auditing or corporate planning
- Initial work experience through business-specific internships
- International and intercultural experience gained during studies or internships abroad
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexibility and mobility for international assignments within the Bayer Group
- High level of commitment and ability to act for continuous improvement
- Very good written and spoken English
What we offer you
As a trainee, you will not only work with highly qualified and experienced employees in the area of financial management but will also pass through various stations in different financial areas at Bayer sites in Germany and abroad.
As part of your assignment, you will be involved in projects and processes that enable Bayer's business units to offer innovative products and solutions for the challenges facing society. You will get to know the areas of planning, reporting, accounting, auditing and taxes, among others, and thus gain a holistic insight into our various finance functions.
The practical training with personnel development measures and courses will help you to make valuable contributions to the Bayer organization, to pursue international development perspectives and to lay the foundation for your future career path.
Do you want to gain experience in a dynamic, innovative and global company? Then we look forward to receiving your online application in English with cover letter, CV and references. Please apply for the specialization that appeals to you most.
The selection process consists of a telephone interview and an online assessment center. After you have successfully completed the application process, your start date will be arranged individually.
We look forward to getting to know you.apply here