Verification Enablement Engineer Graduate
Software Engineering , Computer Engineering / Technical Informatics
Deadline Deadline: TBA
We are searching for a creative and talented Graduate Software Engineer to join the innovative Raven Random Test Generator team at the Austin office. On our team, you would help improve our product through close collaboration with senior CPU verification engineers, both inside and outside of Arm, to define and develop new technologies and state of the art methods to achieve their verification goals.
We are part of Arm’s Architecture & Technology Group – the part of Arm that is responsible for developing architectural specifications and other technologies needed to support Arm’s partners in successful development of processors conforming to the architecture. In addition to our product for CPU verification groups, we also collaborate early and frequently with Arm’s architects to help Arm ensure that new architectures can be verified effectively.
What will I do day-to-day?
As a part of our team, your day-to-day work would consist primarily of software development in C++, and would rely heavily upon your knowledge of computer architecture concepts and ability to read and understand new architectural specifications. If you are looking for an environment where you can make a significant contribution, collaborate with a talented team that builds leading-edge verification technologies and methodologies, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Role & Responsibilities:
- debug and fix issues reported by customers on Raven, a C++ based dynamic random instruction set generator
- work on development and deployment of Raven for A, R, and M-class cores
- architect and implement Raven features, considering customer requirements and Raven roadmap
- actively participate in feature discussions and help set direction of Raven development
- organize and provide customer training, as needed